Parties with children...

Complete your case in 3 easy steps

Complete the simple questionnaire below and press the "submit" button. You'll receive your own personalized paperwork in approximately a day [excluding weekends and holidays] via email.*
You and your spouse sign and mail the documents back to us. We'll take care of filing them with the court for you.
Complete the required 4 hr parenting class and attend two brief meetings at the courthouse. That's it!
* Your paperwork will come with easy to follow instructions to guide you through signing the papers and details about the parenting class and the court meetings.


Be sure to FULLY answer all the questions that apply. When you're finished hit the"submit" button. Your information is transmitted over a SECURE [ssl] server that encrypts it for your protection.

Petitioner (You)

Full Name
Complete Address (city too)
Current Military?

Phone Number
Email Address
No. of years or months lived
in Colorado

(At least one of you must have lived in Colorado at least 90 days to proceed)

Co-Petitioner (Spouse)

Full Name
Complete Address (city too)
Current Military?

Home Phone
Cell Phone
Email Address
No. of years or months lived
in Colorado

(At least one of you must have lived in Colorado at least 90 days to proceed)

Additional Info

Wife pregnant?

Do you both waive
spousal support or

If "No", set forth the terms of your agreement as to spousal support

Date of Marriage

Place of Marriage

(City & State)
Date of Separation

Do you, together or separately, own any real estate (house, condo, vancant land, etc.)?

If "Yes", please describe your agreement with respect to it.

With regard to your tangible personal effects, furniture, appliances, etc., check the appropriate box.

How you are handling your non-retirement financial accounts?
Example: each keeping his/her own; or tell us how you will be dividing them

How you are handling your debts?
Example: each paying his/her own; some other arrangement

Who will receive which car, [makes, models, years] and any loans. We really need this info.
Do you have any retirement accounts?

If "yes", what is your agreement as to retirements?
[example: you each retain your own; equally divide the marital portions; etc.,]
Note: if your agreement calls for funds to be transferred from one spouse to the other, you will need a "Qualified Domestic Relations Order" prepared for you. There are additional fees for that service. If applicable, you will be contacted to discuss the process and fees and charges associated with it.

How will you file your next tax return

If "Jointly", how you will divide any refund or additional taxes due?
If "Separately", how are you apportioning any deductions such as real estate interest, real estate taxes, etc.?

Dependency exemptions: In future years, how do you agree to apportion the exemption(s) attributable to your child(ren)?
Hint: you can alternate years. If there's more than one child, each take one child, and so on.

Does wife want her former name restored?

If "yes", please provide the full name to which she wishes to restore it.

Are there any restraining orders or protection orders, now or in the past between you?

If "yes", please provide the court name, case #, date, and name of the protected party.

Has anyone in your family received child support enforcement or social services such as food stamps, public assistance etc., within the past 5 years?

If "yes", please provide the dates, the type of services, county, case number(s) and name(s) of recipients.

Children of this marriage under 19 years of age
Name Date of Birth Gender Address State of
Length of Residence
in CO
Child(ren) parenting time

If "one parent will have a majority of the parenting time", which parent?

Major decision-making regarding the child(ren)

If "one parent will make major decisions", which parent?

Regular parenting time Arrangement
(example: alternate weekends, 50-50 alternating weeks; or "open, reasonable and flexible as mutually arranged from time to time".)

Parenting time arrangement for holidays and special occasions
Are there any day care expenses?

If "yes", how much per month, and who writes the check?

Is there health insurance for the child(ren)?

If "yes", who pays for it; how much is the premium per month; and how many people are covered for that premium?

Do either of you have a child(ren) of another marriage/relationship under 19 who either lives with you/spouse OR for whom you/spouse pay court ordered child support?

If "yes", for each such child tell us: Is it Petitioner's or Co-petitioner's child? Does the child live with you/spouse full time OR is child support paid to its other parent and if so how much?

Petitioner's gross (before taxes) monthly income. Include overtime if it is required by employer. Please provide Petitioner's employer's name and address. (We're not going to contact them)
Monthly Income Any Overtime Employer's Name Employer's Address
Co-petitioner's gross monthly income including overtime if it is required by employer. Please provide Co-petitioner's employer's name and address.
Monthly Income Any Overtime Employer's Name Employer's Address


To pay by credit/debit card along with your submission please fill out the credit/debit card form below. Remember, we use a SECURE [ssl] server so your information is guaranteed safe.

If you prefer you may provide your credit card information telephonically by calling 303.883.9346.

Our total fee is $499 *

*[excludes court filing fee presently $230]

We will collect the filing fee from you later when you return your signed paperwork to us for filing.

Payment Method
Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard, Visa, AmX, Discover)

Click for the BBB Business Review of this Attorneys & Lawyers in Aurora CO
Transaction Amount
$499.00 * $5 will be added to your charge for postage

(typing your name authorizes this transaction)
  By pressing the "submit" button you are thereby agreeing to
the fees and all other terms and conditions set forth below.

Fine Print

Mr. Calder does not represent either party. It is your responsibility to obtain independent legal advice if you have any questions about the substantive law or your rights. This process is intended for simple cases only and is not a substitute for individual legal representation in appropriate cases. The fees are "flat fees", not time based, so they will not be higher than stated unless you request changes to the paperwork after it is completed, in which case a modest revision fee will apply. Fees are considered earned and non-refundable once your paperwork has been prepared regardless of reconciliation of the parties, a party's refusal to sign the papers, or abandonment of the case.

If Wife is having her former name restored, it will be necessary for her to have the final Decree certified by the clerk of the court after the case is concluded. That must be done by Wife in person or by mail and there is a modest fee charged by the clerk.

It is the parties' responsibility to prepare, sign and record any real estate deeds. Likewise any car titles. We do not do those unless special arrangements are made in advance for additional cost.


Thank you for your patronage

Online Divorce Colorado - Your resource for Colorado uncontested divorce
SSL Secured
© 2012 Stephen P. Calder, P.C. All Rights reserved.