Approaches to Population Health that Reduce Health Disparities
- Discuss transcultural nursing strategies that promote population health
- Examine the relationship between transcultural nursing and social determinants of health
- Explore nursing theories that address health care to diverse populations
- Apply best practices in transcultural nursing to the assessment of community needs
Abstract Submission Information:
- Abstracts must address the conference theme and objectives.
- Abstracts must be submitted through the secure online system.
- Abstract must be limited to 600 words or less. Including references.
- Abstract submission deadline is midnight Eastern Daylight Time on April 15, 2017.
- Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TCNS accepts both qualitative and quantitative submissions.
- TCNS encourages diversity of submissions.
- TCNS encourages diversity of theories and theorists.