Transcultural Approaches to Advance Health Care
- Explore the connectedness of Transcultural Nursing Education, Practice, Research and Administration.
- Examine population health through meaningful use of transcultural theories and evidence-based best practices.
- Identify new and innovative transcultural nursing strategies to promote delivery of evidence-based care.
- Synthesize ecological, global, and social determinants of health to develop culturally relevant programs and services for individuals, families, communities, and populations.
Abstract Submission Information:
- Abstracts must address the conference theme and objectives.
- Abstracts must be submitted through the secure online system.
- Abstract must be limited to 600 words or less. Including references.
- Abstract submission deadline is midnight Eastern Time on April 1, 2018.
- Questions can be directed to email@example.com.
- TCNS accept submission from mulitple heathcare disciplines.
- TCNS accepts both qualitative and quantitative submissions.
- TCNS encourages diversity of submissions.
- TCNS encourages diversity of theories and theorists.