- CONFIRMATION -
Please print and save the verification
page, this is your confirmation. On the
day of your event, check in at the front
registration table. Your name will be on
our master list.
- CANCELLATION POLICY -
You have 24 hours to cancel your
ticket purchase BUT No refunds
or cancellations on tickets
sold less than (5) days
prior to the event date
- NO SHOW POLICY -
If you don't show up or miss the boat,
you will receive credit to a future cruise
subject to OUR availability
- RAIN - WIND - FOG
In the event of REAL BAD WEATHER:
Heavy Rain - Heavy Wind - Thick Fog
The Riverboat will remain at the dock
and the event will continue as
scheduled. No refund or discount will
- NO REFUNDS -
BUT you will receive a full refund
if WE cancel the event.
*RIVERBOAT RULES OF SAFETY AND CONDUCT FOR PASSENGERS
ALL BAGS, PURSES, BACKPACKS WILL BE INSPECTED PRIOR TO BOARDING
• Do not engage in any conduct that would cause injury to yourself or others.
• Do not engage in any conduct that would cause damage to personal property or equipment.
• Do not drink alcohol excessively to the point of becoming intoxicated, incapacitated, and/or disorderly.
• No outside alcohol is allowed and passengers arriving drunk / intoxicated, will not be allowed to board the Riverboat.
• Drunk and/or disorderly individuals will be arrested and prosecuted for public drunkenness and/or other civil violations
• All outside alcohol will be confiscated and the party smuggling the alcohol will be removed from the Riverboat.
• No person under the age of 21 shall be allowed to consume alcohol, passengers must show valid ID
• Follow all posted warning signs and stay out of restricted areas.
• Use the handrails as needed when walking about the Riverboat.
• Do not harass the Bartender or members of the crew.
• Abusive, vulgar or belligerent language will not be tolerated.
• Approach the rest rooms with caution because the doors swing outward.
• Do not throw objects in the toilet that would cause it to clog.
• Only ONE ADULT PERSON at one time is allowed in the restroom – (No Hanky Panky)
• Do not block the stairways and do not sit on the steps.
• All small children are to be under direct parental supervision at all times and are not to be allowed to roam free.
• No running, jumping, pushing, or fighting.
• Do not engage in any horseplay, pranks, or practical jokes.
• Do not throw trash, cigarette butts or others items overboard - The Harbor Patrol will write you a Ticket for $250
• Do not violate the harbor noise ordinance by yelling, shouting, or screaming at other boats or people on the shore.
• A ZERO tolerance is in effect for the use or possession of any illegal drugs or substances or any illegal activities.
• 75 life jackets are located in the extreme forward section of the Riverboat, the crew will distribute them in an emergency.
• DO NOT TAMPER WITH ANY OF THE SAFETY EQUIPMENT OR FIRE APPARATUS
• Please inform the crew of any unsafe condition or situation.
• All persons and packages are subject to inspection under the Homeland Security Act
Thank you so much,
Captain Rick Garcia
United States Maritime Service
The Electric Riverboat Angela Louise
|YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
IS KEPT CONFIDENTIAL
Occasionally, I will send you email to
inform you of future public cruises
aboard the Riverboat Angela Louise. I
will not sell or disclose any of your
contact information to any third party
FOR YOUR PURCHASE
The Riverboat Captain is licensed by the United States Coast Guard as a Merchant Marine Officer. The Captain is the ultimate
authority as Master and Commander of the vessel. Once the vessel is underway, the Captain is authorized by Maritime Law to
use what ever force is necessary to maintain order and protect the safety of the passengers.
|THIS MEANS THAT IF YOU BECOME DRUNK or DISORDERLY, AND I ASK YOU TO "STAND DOWN" AND YOU REFUSE, I CAN
THEN BEAT YOU OVER THE HEAD, HAND CUFF YOU AND TURN YOU OVER TO THE HARBOR PATROL. - CAPTAIN RICK
|NO INTERNET TICKETS WILL BE SOLD
AFTER 12 NOON
ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT