- CONFIRMATION -
Please print and save the verification
page, this is your confirmation. On the
day of your event, check in at the front
registration table. Your name will be on
our master list.
- CANCELLATION POLICY -
PLEASE CALL US IF YOU CANNOT
MAKE THE CRUISE
- RAIN - WIND - FOG
In the event Bad Weather,
The Riverboat will remain at the dock
and the event will continue as scheduled.
*RIVERBOAT RULES OF SAFETY AND CONDUCT FOR PASSENGERS
ALL BAGS, PURSES, BACKPACKS WILL BE INSPECTED PRIOR TO BOARDING
• Do not engage in any conduct that would cause injury to yourself or others.
• Do not engage in any conduct that would cause damage to personal property or equipment.
• Do not drink alcohol excessively to the point of becoming intoxicated, incapacitated, and/or disorderly.
• No outside alcohol is allowed and passengers arriving drunk / intoxicated, will not be allowed to board the Riverboat.
• Drunk and/or disorderly individuals will be arrested and prosecuted for public drunkenness and/or other civil violations
• All outside alcohol will be confiscated and the party smuggling the alcohol will be removed from the Riverboat.
• No person under the age of 21 shall be allowed to consume alcohol, passengers must show valid ID
• Follow all posted warning signs and stay out of restricted areas.
• Use the handrails as needed when walking about the Riverboat.
• Do not harass the Bartender or members of the crew.
• Abusive, vulgar or belligerent language will not be tolerated.
• Approach the rest rooms with caution because the doors swing outward.
• Do not throw objects in the toilet that would cause it to clog.
• Only ONE ADULT PERSON at one time is allowed in the restroom – (No Hanky Panky)
• Do not block the stairways and do not sit on the steps.
• All small children are to be under direct parental supervision at all times and are not to be allowed to roam free.
• No running, jumping, pushing, or fighting.
• Do not engage in any horseplay, pranks, or practical jokes.
• Do not throw trash, cigarette butts or others items overboard - The Harbor Patrol will write you a Ticket for $250
• Do not violate the harbor noise ordinance by yelling, shouting, or screaming at other boats or people on the shore.
• A ZERO tolerance is in effect for the use or possession of any illegal drugs or substances or any illegal activities.
• 80 life jackets are located in the extreme forward section of the Riverboat, the crew will distribute them in an emergency.
• DO NOT TAMPER WITH ANY OF THE SAFETY EQUIPMENT OR FIRE APPARATUS
• Please inform the crew of any unsafe condition or situation.
• All persons and packages are subject to inspection under the Homeland Security Act
Thank you so much,
Captain Rick Garcia
United States Maritime Service
The Electric Riverboat Angela Louise
|YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS
Occasionally, I will send you email to
inform you of future public cruises
aboard the Riverboat Angela Louise. I
will not sell or disclose any of your
contact information to any third party
FOR YOUR PURCHASE